Monday, April 8, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

Sorry I am late with this but B G says that it has to wait until something called Holocaust Remembrance Day is over.  I don't know what that is but I know that it makes B G sad.  Something about people being bad.

 It has been a busy week here at Casa Mollie.  B G. has been driving places and taking me with him.  I like to go in the car.  Sometimes he puts the window down and lets me hang my head outside.  He took me to the Dog Park and we went in without belonging.  I got to run off my lead and it was fun. There were other doggies there and guess what?  We sniffed.  B G didn't have his camera with him.  I scolded him for not bringing it.  We had supper there.
 Later this week he took me to a place called McFarland park. It is quite a way from our house but I like it.  We need rain so things are still brown but you can kind of see some green beginning to show through.

 There were some girls walking on the path. They went further into the woods than we did.  They ignored me. I suppose if B G had been some young hunk they would have walked down to say hello.  Oh well.

There is a lake there but B G  wouldn't let me swim.  I had to be content with just sniffing things.
 B G said that Saturday was also the anniversary day of my moving in with him. One year ago.  His mother used to say (or so he tells me) "My how time flies when you are having fun!"  I am having fun!
 Then it was back to the car for a short drive to a place called Peterson's Pits.
 B G is saving those pictures for tomorrow.
 They had burned some of the weeds.  B G says they are supposed to do that to help the prairie plants grow.  Strange.
Here we are with me in the back seat ready to roll.

It sounds like B G is going to take me more places.

Oh, one of the places he went was to a place called the Tax place.  Evidently he has paid more taxes than he had to because he is going to get over $1000 back. Whatever that means.  Have a great week.  Molly.

No comments: