Thursday, April 4, 2013

Thursday's Post



Since I got the new computer I seem to have been beset with problems.  The TimeCapsule which acts as my router and which lets my computer and my printer connect won't let my Kindle connect.

I have the latest software on it and I guess the only solution is that I will have to go to a Hotspot and turn it on when I have a book ordered so that it will download.  I have no problem reading the books on the device.

Oh well.

I went to Des Moines to pick up my old computer and I was supposed to go to a meeting but I blew it off. I stopped at Krispy Kreme and got a donut and then went to a drugstore and came home.  Molly needed me.  I was going to be on the Computer.  The guy at the computer store gave me some instructions on how to fix the problem with the Kindle but it did not work. Molly did need me.  She wanted to snuggle so I called her up and held her and petted her and watched some TV and the only reason I had her get down was so that I could put this short post up.  Thursday is Lodge Night and I may go. (I haven't been to Arcadia since November, I wonder if they will challenge me.)  I think the bottom white(golden) dog looks a little like Molly.  Maybe they are cousins.
 Good Advice
 Bye for now!


No comments: