Thursday, April 11, 2013

Thursday This 'N That



Well it has been a busy week here.  On Monday I went to the dentist.  I had gone last week to have my teeth cleaned an the hygienist discovered a
cavity...So I had to go on Monday and get it filled.  While there he tightened the partial and that has helped.  I should have gone to get it fixed earlier.  I now can keep it in all day and it is much more comfortable.  My sister got a new car on Monday.  It sounds quite nice.  I am anxious to see it.

                                                                      I also got my taxes and they were filed.  I am going to get a nice return.  I expected to have to pay but you know how it is.  It is better to receive (refunds) than it is to give (the government) more money.  It will help pay for part of the new computer which I love.








Tuesday I went to see Marsha and she cut my hairs.  It was nice to have them
cut.  My head feels five pounds lighter.




Wednesday I went to see Dr. Crano.  I haven't lost any weight but we knew that.  He was extremely pleased that my A1C number was 6.4 and my blood pressure was good.  He looked my foot over and said it looked good and was pleased that
I am having Dr. Sarintino trim the nails periodically. (When I tried it I would cause some bleeding.  Then I went out to the Pammel Grocery and purchased some exotic foods (to me) to celebrate. Some good, some not so good.

Thursday I need to take the computer and the Time Capsule and the Kindle down to Des Moines to the Computer Doctor to see if we can get things straightened out.  Something is not working just right and I need to get it fixed.  I do love it but I want it to be right.

Molly decided that she could use Cassie's bed as a chew toy so I had fiberfill all over the living room.  I could not scold her too much because she was so happy and cute playing with it.  I took it away and got Cassie one of the pillows off from Miss Molly's bed.  I figured that she (Molly) could replace it.  Such fun.

It was cold and rainy today.  I love the rain and it is surely needed..  Molly did not like the storm that went through. The other day she was hiding in the bedroom and she has messed up all of the covers.  I let her climb up on me and gave her hugs and kisses.  Have a good day.  Can't believe it is almost the end of the week.  ARTYAL.  Hugz... j

1 comment:

Dianne said...

sounds like a pretty good week all in all
I love that you replaced Cassies bed with one of Molly's pillows, fair is fair
Siren and Isadora have taken to moving the water bowls, creating spills and then playing in the puddles
must be spring fever

hugs from me and Hope