Monday, October 7, 2013

Molly on Monday

 Molly here,

Last week was a strange week.  B G is usually here all the time.  On Monday he got up early and got dressed and left the house, came back, left again and came back again.  He said he had been to see his Doctor and that he had a good check-up except for his weight. (Frankly he is just a bit fat.)  The doctor talked to him about deleting wheat from his diet so he is going to try it.

He seems better and he is getting better numbers for his blood sugars already.

 When he sas here he pretty much ignored me.  He was typing on the computer and printing stuff off and sorting and arranging things.  Kind of boring.
 So I rolled on my back and napped, and napped.
 But I kept my eyes on him.
 Except when I watched the birdies.  Sometimes they fly into the window and startle B G and me.  Notice I said "and me" - B G is teaching me about grammar.  If you want to use words you should use them correctly he says. You can take off the " B G and" from the sentence and if "me" sounds right you can be pretty sure you have it correct.  He says you would not say "startle I" so me is correct.

  He says that people on Facebook do that all the time.  If they were his former students he sometimes tells them that their sixth grade teacher did not teach them that way.  (One of them use the non word "funnest" when she should have said "most fun"- she heard about it.
 All that watching B G and getting grammar lessons (my grammar is dead) can be pretty boring so sometimes I yawn.  B G says I should cover my mouth.  What does he know?
 I just stick my tongue out at him and take another nap.


B G went to Lodge on Thursday night but it was OK because Theresa came over to clean and I like her.

Saturday he was gone all day and Ginny and Bruce came over to let me out. B G says they stole my treats.(Found out they thought he had left them for Liza so it was all right.  B G says sharing is good.) Fortunately he has more and they are wheat free.  Perhaps he will eat one as a snack since he can't eat wheat any more.

Oh and it has gotten cold outside now.  B G turned the heat on. And it was raining and thundering and I don"t like it.  I hid under B G and in the back room and I even got between him and his computer table and knocked to over.  B G says I am luck I did not break his computer which went flying...He was mad at me and if I had broken it he might have made me go live on the back porch..........naaaah he wouldn't do that...would he?

Thanks for stopping by to see me.  WOOF!

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

Please do a good job with your Friendbeast and keep him in good shape.