Monday, October 21, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

It has been a different sort of week.  B G let me sit outside in the sun for hours the first part of the week.  It was nice to lay there and soak up the rays but I don't usually get to lay around out there.  I enjoyed being able to be outside. 

We did have a couple of thunderstorms which I did not like but B G held me and whispered to me and that helped.


My yard is nice I enjoy exploring it and chasing the bunnies.


B G says he thinks the grass needs mowing but his lawn mower guy is back in school so he doesn't think it will get done.  Oh well, I don't mind

Sometimes I sit at B G's feet and stare at him until he puts the computer away.

Cassie stares out the window at the birdies.  Cats are like that.  She was standing up trying to get out to get them but B G did not get the camera out in time. He is slow like that sometimes.

His diet is working.. He can take his belt in a notch now.
I sneak up on the footstool
And then slowly ease my way onto his lap
Then I can sit there and watch the birdies also..
We like looking out the window.
It is kind of fun and B G scratches my ears. Then I take a nap.

 It is a good thing he let me do that because on Thursday and Saturday he was gone all day.

There were big meetings in Des Moines and he had to go there.  But it was nice Ginny came over to see me and let me out on Saturday. I like to see her.

B G took a great picture of me with my flying ears.  He loves it so he says I have to make it big.  Also he took a nice picture of the moon when he came home Saturday night to share.


Have a wonderful week.  WOOF!