Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Musings

I took this out the bathroom window. Usually both sides of the street have cars parked on it because of the duplexes with not enough parking. The street is a T street and we get a lot of traffic but it really is a good spot to live.  I am within two miles of downtown and the Interstate and so it is easy to get places.  If I went to the Mall it is also fairly close.  The only place that is not close is the movie theater but if I go east to Dayton and then south I can skirt all of the traffic on the way down there. Oh and it is also close to the Lodge. I like where I live.

I also like that my yard is fairly private.  I am sure you have seen pictures of Molly in the back yard and you can see that it too is fairly private.  I used to have bushes along the South side but my neighbor took them out so now I am open in that direction.  I don't like that much but I hung a blind there so when I sit on the porch it is still private. It is one of my favorite places to be. Unfortunately it has gotten to cold to sit out there now.  36 degrees  - Brrrr!

John makes these for me.  I appreciate them (and I do like oatmeal) but it is a running joke on Found For Friday. So he has made all of the Oatmeal MEMEs and I need to thank him. He also sends me a lot of other stuff and occasionally catches my errors (mistakes, goofs, etc) and I really appreciate his help.  Here is another one.

So let's have a round of applause for John.

We are halfway to the week-end folks.  It is downhill from here on.

No comments: