Monday, October 28, 2013

Molly on Monday

Molly here,

Well the Big Guy has been messing with the computer again.  He installed something called Mavericks and we are not sure we like it.  But as they say, we are stuck with it so I guess we are going to have to live with it.

In the meantime let me tell you about Miss Cassie.  It seems that she does not understand what a window is.  For that matter neither do birds, they are always flying into it and bumping their heads.

Miss Cassie finds that endlessly fascinating.  She will go to the window and stand up on her back legs and stare out at them.

First she looks to the left -

Then she looks to the right.







There are more of them over to the right so she keeps her eyes on them longer.



Then she turns around and sits sweetly as if she did not have murder on her mind.  Cats!


I don't understand them.  I have a few pictures of me which B G took while I was listening to a video on his computer.
I was curious as to what was going on.  I could hear barking and a springing noise but sold not see it.  So I just listened.  He got some good pictures of me.  He tried to take a video but as usual he messed up... Oh well, typical!


For now that is all except for the picture which John took and photoshopped a fox into it.  He and B G have been discussing the song "What does the Fox Say?"  I think it is silly.


But they say people have always had silly songs.  Like "Itsy Bitsy Teeny Weeny Polka Dot Bikini."  


And B G's Favorite just click below to listen.

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I love Cassie's expression!!
she has created havoc in the bird world

your listening to music face is beautiful Molly

hugs

Ur-spo said...

My favorite cats are the black ones.