Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Statistics

Blogger keeps track of the number of hits I get on this blog each day.  The first week of October has been interesting.
1 - 306 
2 - 437 
3 - 589 
4 - 237 
5 - 472 
6 - 703 
7 - 767

I have never had 767 hits on a single day before and today they have dropped way down.

Pageviews today
55
Pageviews yesterday
767
Pageviews last month
10,836
Pageviews all time history
  393,554
  They even show me  map of where the hits come from:
I rather like this map from a different source a little better:

Sometimes I am in awe of the people who have looked at this little blog and am quite humbled. I guess the point of all of this is just to say "Thank You" for coming by to look at us.  I hope you have been entertained and maybe a little enlightened.  It's not much but it is mine.

And in other news I know that those of you who regularly read this know that I have gone on a Wheat Free diet at the suggestion of one of my doctors.  I don't know if I have lost any weight or not but I do know this that my blood sugars seem to be coming in at lower than they had been and I am feeling really good with less aches and pains and I am sleeping better at night (although I will admit to dreaming about a loaf of bread the other night {but it was a crusty dried out loaf} and that was kind of fun,) and more alert and less lethargic.  I guess that is to be expected.  We shall see if it works. I am not one of those to run to the scale to see if I am losing weight but I have another Dr.'s appointment on the 24th so stay tuned.  If you are interested in the book it is called  Wheat Belly: Lose the Wheat, Lose the Weight, and Find Your Path Back to Health   by William Davis MD.

Thanks for stopping by. Molly and Cassie say Hi!  

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

it is amazing, thinking of the people who drop in.