Thursday, August 9, 2007

Just A Reminder


















I started this Blog about 6 months ago. This was the view out my front door at that time.


Today the humidity and heat are way up. The radio describes it as "tropical."

Which is better?

Oh well, we live in Iowa. Enjoy your day.


I am looking forward to having my hairs cut, lunch with old friends and a former student and Lodge tonight. We have a Third degree. Tomorrow I go to Waterloo for Grand Council on Friday and Grand Chapter on Saturday and then Saturday evening a reception at the Stompin' Grounds for the son of one of my colleagues from Edwards School. In the meantime here is a joke:




A group of Americans was traveling by tour bus through
Holland.
As they stopped at a cheese farm, a young guide led
them through the process of cheese making, explaining
that goats milk was used.
She showed the group a lovely hillside where many
goats were grazing.
"These", she explained, "are the older goats put out
to pasture when they no longer produce."
She then asked, "What do you do in America with your
old goats?"
A spry old gentleman answered, "They send us on bus
tours."


Remember UR loved, Hugs, jcs

No comments: