Thursday, August 23, 2007

Lodge Night/ Update on BS and other things


Two guys are drinking in a bar. One says, "Did you know that lions have sex 10 to 15 times a night?" "Shit," says his friend, "and I just joined The Masons!!"

Thanks to Kevin for sending this to me. he came over to Arcadia tonight for Lodge. We started at 6:00 and had three First degrees. For one of them the Master was a Masonic Instructor. For the other we had someone who is working to be one. The third was a Past Master who was the Uncle of the candidate. All three degrees were very well done and the new Brothers expressed their gratitude. Arcadia Lodge is fortunate to have them as members. Next week we have a Thursday off. Anybody want to do something? I have been thinking about going to the Texas Roadhouse.

Tim Bonney's Blog.

Excellent post today. Read it here.

Harry Potter
Larry brought the Harry Potter book back tonight. Anyone who wants to borrow it let me know. Of course if you are one of my European readers you will have to pay the postage.


Update

The testing strips for my blood sugar machine came today and yes, the strips were defective. They didn't work. I took my blood sugar tonight with the new strips and it was 114. I celebrated by having the banana split after lodge tonight. I also got some really nice cartoons in an e-mail and the following seem appropriate. I am looking forward to having the exercise machine. Hopefully it will help. My headaches are getting better so that is a good thing. Hopefully as the next few days go by I will have something more interesting to write about. Right now things in my life are such that I just don't feel much like writing. I guess you could call it blogger's block. Have a great Friday and enjoy your life. Be loved. Hugs, j

No comments: