Friday, April 23, 2010

Birthday Dinner

Last year Kurt and Lyssa and I went on a "Pub Crawl" for his birthday and sat outside and really enjoyed the nice spring weather. Today it was raining and so we went to the Macaroni Grill. It is hard to get a good picture of Kurt because 1) he has a very expressive face that is seldom static and 2) he makes goofy faces but this is a good one.


The Lovely Lyssa never takes a bad picture and I got a nice one of her tonight.












Here is another one of Kurt goofing around. I don't know what he was describing.













They even got a fairly decent one of me.

I had lobster ravioli and it was delicious. Afterwards we went to the new Half Price Book store where I got a copy of "Blow" with Johnny Depp only because Kurt told me that our friend and Brother Severn is in it. I will watch and see if I can spot him.

The store recently moved and it is nice and clean with wider aisles and lots of books for sale but they had the heat way too high so we went outside and talked.

Then we went to the Home Depot and I got a new hose for my shower. The one on there is about to break. The I fell asleep in the recliner. and now -- I think I shall go to bed. Thanks for stopping by and Happy Birthday Kurt, Thanks for letting me help celebrate it with you and Lyssa.

1 comment:

MadPriest said...

Then we went to the Home Depot and I got a new hose for my shower.

You be careful, Jay. At your age, such excitement can
be bad for your blood pressure :-)

Oh, and best wishes to the birthday boy. I'm glad you all had a wonderful day.