Monday, April 5, 2010

Miles on Monday

Pictures aren't very good this week. I only put them up because I know his breeder checks in to see how he is doing. Still a gentleman and a love...and a puppy.
Jon took him to the woods for a walk. He fills up the back seat of Jon's car.

Bye Boys
This is where they stay when I leave the house. One day I came back when they were supposed to have been in there but they were loose in the house. Jon had missed the latch. Everything was fine but I would rather not give them the run of the house. Especially Miles as he likes to chew.

I am currently running in a "down" mode. I am feeling cut off from things and I have a lot to do. I also am having difficulty with a tooth. Constant toothache and tintinitus. Getting old is no fun. I will be glad when this week is over.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Being a dog owner, I am paying more attention to the details about your dogs. I just got a crate; and we are still not at ease with it.

Dianne said...

I'm sorry you're not feeling well. When your teeth hurt everything hurts. Feel better soon,

I love how tiny Bailey looks. He could sit under Miles for shelter.