Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Life really boils down to 2 questions...

1. Should I get a dog.....?

OR...

2. Should I have children?

No matter what situations life throws at you...

No matter how long and treacherous your journey may seem..

Remember there is a light at the end of the tunnel.
You're laughing aren't you?

That's good 'cause my job here is done!

Have a great day and remember to give thanks....
Cats are so dramatic!!
h/t Don M


I spent most of the day -- well not most of the day -- but some of it looking around the house for things. (I must get things organized.) And looking at apartments for my sister and sending her pictures of the ones available. Tomorrow I look at some others. I also went to Des Moines for York Rite. They are getting ready for a festival on Saturday. I used to participate in the Festivals but they do not seem to want me any more and I really don't care if I do degree work or not. I will go down to the DeMolay Grand Master's Class to see the work the boys do and go to the banquet.

Friday night Kurt and Lyssa and I are celebrating Kurt's Birthday. Last year we went on a Pub Crawl and had a great time. It was beautiful weather and we sat outside and I got some great pictures. Rain and thunderstorms are promised for this Friday so we will have to adapt.

The degree for Arcadia was canceled for tomorrow night so I have a night off. It will be nice. I need to see if I can get the car serviced tomorrow or Friday as it is close to needing it and I am working in Des Moines next week so I won't be able to have it done then. The week is half over and the week-end approaches and the trees are blooming and Green has returned. Life is good.
Thnaks for stopping by. Hugs.

No comments: