Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update

These little darlings found a place to grow at the base of one of my evergreens in front of the house. I snapped the picture on my way out to get in the car to take me down to pick up my car from the auto place as I had to have it serviced yesterday. Taking the car down and picking it up was all I accomplished yesterday and it looks to be the same story today. I am hacking and coughing still with a sore throat. I HATE SUMMER COLDS! -

The only thing that it accomplished is that I read a lot. I finished The Scourge of God and have started Hadrian's Wall. I am sure I could read something more profound but it is all I have the energy for. I like Historical Novels so I am enjoying them. I read for a few pages or chapters if I am lucky and then drop off to sleep. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs (but don't get too close) j

2 comments:

Dianne said...

I love the blue of flowery goodness :)

feel better
have soup

Anonymous said...

make that chicken soup