Monday, April 19, 2010

Spring/ Miles on Monday

I took this photo on the way home from the movie today. (with my phone) I won't tell you the name of the movie but one actor (James Marsden) was worth the price of admission. I enjoyed him and laughed out loud. The rest of it was pretty one dimensional. But there wasn't much else on. Well actually there was but I made my choice so I was stuck with it.

This one was taken yesterday in Des Moines on my way home from Breakfast with the Hoffmanns. The trees are beginning to burst out with blossoms and it is about time for me to go out with camera and record the beauty that is Spring.
And because it is Monday I took a couple of pictures of Miles in the backyard. He had a little stuffed toy which he carried around in his mouth and just cavorted around. There is about 35 seconds of him running around. I love the way he moves. Thanks for stopping by, Enjoy. Hugs, j

1 comment:

Mike said...

Our crabapple tree in the front yard is already blooming! This is only the 3rd year we've owned the house, but it's nearly 2 weeks ahead of previous blooming times. I'll get a pic up tomorrow.