Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cough, Cough

This is the picture out the window of the foot Dr.'s office. There is a Canada Goose in it. I took it with my Palm Pre. Below is my Dr working on my toe. I have a sore that, while clean does not seem to heal. Perhaps this summer he will operate on it to fix it. In the meantime I am too busy to deal with having to be off my feet.
Dr. S is a good sport and I enjoy going to see him. I just wish the foot would heal. In the meantime I have picked up a summer cold and am coughing. I think that it is a good thing I did not have to work in Des Moines after all. I got there yesterday and lo and behold there was Don. Turns out his wife is ill and he had to cancel his vacation. So I went to the bank, bought gas and came home. I took three naps yesterday. That is the best thing I can do for it. And as you can tell from the crummy attitude I had Sunday it is best not to blog much. So that is were I am and what is going on. I shall continue to read and rest and heal. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

what a neat doctor you have to 'play along" like this for a photo! Good for him !