Friday, April 16, 2010

Magnificant Magnolia

I used to not be able to get the picture I took with my phone off the phone without paying extra for them. With my new phone I can just e-mail them to myself and voila here they are. This is the magnolia at Ninth and Crawford here in Ames. Perhaps not as good as the ones I take with my big camera but actually I think it is pretty good.


I went back to bed today and slept until almost 10:00 - It was wonderful I dreamed I was taking pictures. It is so nice to be able to take pictures and share them with such ease.

My lawn boy from last year is not mowing this summer but his father offered to come and mow and I took him up on it. It is so nice to see the grass clipped and to smell the newly cut grass.

I had supper with a good friend tonight. I did not plan this. Just decided to go to the restaurant in the former O'Mally and McGee's Restaurant and knew he liked Mexican so I called him and he came down. We had a great visit and topped it off with fried ice cream. It was a good dinner and the company was terrific.

I had to go get more "stuff" for the Spotbot so I could clean up some of Bailey's "problems" and wouldn't you know it I came home and he had a mess in the living room right in front of me. It was not a good thing. I do love him but I do not love it when he has diarrhea and I have to clean it up. I hope he is all right tomorrow. I am going down to the Scottish Rite Final day of the Reunion and the Gala and Aunt Jo and one of Jon's friends will be by to let them out. - I am taking the computer down with me so I may blog from there and then again maybe not.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, J

No comments: