Monday, April 12, 2010

Miles on Monday

Jon and I put our new phones to work this week. I took these two pictures with my Palm Pre and he took the rest of the pictures and the movies with his. We are sort of amazed at the quality of the videos. We are both so happy with our phones.

Bailey was sleeping in the corner of the porch the other day. Jon and Miles decided to wake him up. He wakes up slowly these days. But he doesn't have any problem waking me up at 5:00 AM

Such innocence.
Today they went out to the Skunk River. Miles had a lot of fun. And I think Jon did also.

And these last two pictures of the sunset on the way home on Saturday.
This was from behind the Burger King.
And now enjoy the movies.

Miles on a Sand Bar from Jay Simser on Vimeo.


Miles at the river from Jay Simser on Vimeo.

Just look at the size of those paw prints!

1 comment: