Friday, March 25, 2011

Good Things

Starting something new.  The really nice things I find as I travel around the internets and that I want to share:


An absolutely wonderful post over at The Burrow on being alive. It is well worth your time to go and watch the video and then read the post.  This is the blog of the lady from Tuscon who was injured in the terrible shooting there.


I found a new (to me) blog Telling Secrets.  Go read the first two posts at least.  One in which she welcomes her new dog and the other in which she makes very insightful comments about marriage. I have added her to my bloglist.  Thanks to Madpriest for showing me the way.


The poem Eurydice by Sue Hubbard, which was painted over by Network Rail contractors, being replaced after Facebook campaign.

1 comment:

kenju said...

Thanks for the links. I know about the Burrow, but I'll check out the others.