Thursday, March 31, 2011

Dog Sees Mom, Just Home From Afghanistan


I have been staying home because of the red splotches on my face. (caused by the ointment I am putting on it to treat the condition.) I don't know if you can see them or not but they are there and they look awful.  Click to embiggen the pictures if you are interested. I don't really want to be around people with this because it looks like something we used to call the Creeping Crud. 
So with all the car problems and everything else I am scarce.  I am fasting tonight because i have to go in for Labs tomorrow.  Such fun - NOT!   I will be glad when it is healed and I feel like being around people again.  I have to go to a couple of meetings this next week but perhaps people will be kind and not look at me like I was contagious.

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I am sorry about the spots; I would feel the same way.