Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Trip to the Groomer

Miles and Bailey went to the groomer on Monday.  When I went to pick them up I was greeted by a large group of clients.  Pretty soon Miles realized I was there and stood up to greet me. He was ready to go home.

Tuesday I went to Eastern Star. I got a lot of my new book read and am enjoying it.  (That is one reason I took the office of Sentinel is that I can read in the ante room and guard the door.

Lunch after was cake and ice cream.. Yum.  (It turns out that was my supper also.)


I got an e-mail today from someone requesting that I forward it on to others. It was supposed to be a new pledge of allegiance written by a 15 year old. I do not usually forward these type of things without checking them out. It was a piece of crap.  I sent the refutation back to the sender and told him that I would not be forwarding it.  I pissed him off.  He wrote back that he thought that someone who watched Conan and Saturday Night Live would appreciate something so "tongue in cheek"   Well in the first place I do not watch Conan or Saturday Night Live (or Craig Ferguson) and in the second place it was not "tongue in cheek" and I do not appreciate getting e-mails like that. So I probably won't get e-mail from him again. And that is fine with me.

I think interacting with puppies is much nicer than some people.  Just for the record..in case you had not noticed it. I am a progressive, liberal, left leaning Democrat and proud member of the Teacher's Union. The National, and State Education Associations.  If you want my take on that scroll down to the bottom of the blog. One of my old poems is up there.  I figured it was still something I could say today with all the Union busting going on.  Anyway I appreciate your stopping by.  Be good to one another.  Hugs, j

No comments: