Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Kleenex Stock Going Up

I don't get colds.  However I have gone through an entire box of Kleenex today and my head is stuffy and I have been sleeping a lot (two naps) and did not even get dressed.  I have little energy for anything and doze off when I am reading. So there is nothing to blog about today and probably not much tomorrow either.

I APOLOGIZE for not having anything more to say.  Frankly the news is not something I should comment on today anyway.

I think I shall have some tea and snuggle underneath my warm blanket. And if you think I am looking for some sympathy you may be correct.  However, I still maintain that I do not get colds.

3 comments:

whalechaser said...

Just the mid winter blahs! Go ahead enjoy you few days of malaise and you will come back better than ever!
Whale

Anna said...

If it's not a cold it must be the flu!

Feel better soon Jay :)

James said...

Costco is the way to go. Enough Kleenex and TP to survive the armageddon.

I've found that when sick, watching the news is a bad idea. Personally, all it does is stress me out and make me feel hopeless, and that makes me sicker(literally). Good day to stay in and watch a good comedy. Feel better.