Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Miles' Family

I got this note from Mile's Breeder along with pictures of his mother and her new boyfriend. Miles Kennels is a great place if you are wanting a Collie.  If the disposition of the Collie could be any nicer I have no idea.  Miles is a great dog and so loving.
Peg writes:

     Just an update on Elle.    Elle is pregnant and due in a couple of weeks.   We are thinking of keeping a puppy from this litter.  We've never kept one yet.  I know I always say I'm gonna but never do..  
   This time around Elle was bred to Diesel who is a very nice sable.   Diesel is a non carrier for CEA and PRA.  Diesel is also a normal/normal for the mdr-1 drug sensitivity. 
    We had a faboulous litter with Mister, but I want more sables so we went with Diesel.    Diesel is a chunk..  He's got a ton of coat.    The picture of him I attached he's a bit younger,  under a year I think..   Now he's going on 3.  He's also just a sweetie..  very loveable..  
   I'll send pictures of the new kids when they arrive.. 



Mr. Diesel
Diesel as a pup
Miles' mother Elle on a bench
Elle
There is a link on the Bloglist on the right to Miles Collies if you are interested in one of these wonderful dogs.

1 comment:

John said...

HA! No wonder Miles is such a good-lookin' young feller! His ma is flat-out beautiful! And her new boyfriend is a handsome rascal too. If I didn't already have nine doggies...