Monday, March 7, 2011

Monday Meanderings

Worth a read -  So it begins.

Campaigns are like buying hay for a dead horse.



Whalechaser had this up on her blog this morning.


I just had to post this picture again. It is my favorite.
There is a new link on the Sidebar.  Ashleigh Burroughs"  The Burrow I have been reading this blog for quite a while now. It is the blog of one of the shooting victims of the Tuscon shootings.  It is superbly written and I am glad that I found it.  I feel as if I can sit beside her during her recovery and hold her hand.  Or at least send good thoughts (White Light) her way.


I was ill all week-end.  In fact I should have stayed home from Lodge on Thursday evening. I hate colds.  So as a result I did not feel much like doing anything.  I did finish one book and start another.  It took longer than usual because I kept falling asleep while I read. At least I did not lose my place.  I also fell asleep watching TV but that is normal. Most TV puts me to sleep.  It doesn't matter I am usually watching it on the DVR so I can just back up and watch it over. But then it would not be watching it over as I didn't really watch it when I was sleeping did I.


The Soppy Madpriest


Madpriest and his wife (Mrs. Madpriest) took their doggies for a walk for Mrs. Madpriest's birthday. You can read about it and see some great pictures here.  I love his blog (Of Course I Could Be Wrong) and subscribe to it in my Reader. On occasion I have been called Soppy also and he has stolen photos of Miles, Bailey and even one of Miss Cassie. {I had to google Soppy to find out what it meant. (British Slang. excessively sentimental; mawkish)  - I can accept that.}  so I stole the picture of his doggies.




Arcadia Lodge has a new Website.  Go look.




Charlotte is one of my students.  She has an excellent post on her blog. 
In Defense of Omninovorism and Human-Centrism. 

No comments: