Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sky Shots

Hickman Road looking West

I ate at Sam and Gabe's Restaurant last evening with Mike from Iowa Freemasonry. Sam and Gabe's is one of my favorite places to eat and as I mentioned earlier I was missing eating out.  I mean you can only eat so many grilled cheese sandwiches.  Speaking of gc sandwiches I put this up as my Facebook Status.

I was going to make a grilled cheese sandwich for lunch. I got the bread out and put two slices on the counter, went to the fridge for the cheese. Turned around and could not find the bread. Miles had taken them off the counter and was devouring them in the living room. The joys of living with a tall dog.


The pictures are from after the Sam and Gabe's experience. One more thing about the meal.  Ran into Bill S. He used to work for the Ames Schools and was our Computer Guru.  He stopped by the table and met Mike and we had a nice visit.  They started talking about the Ipad2 and I am just curious enough about it that I may have to investigate.


I35 just around Ankeny the lights are car lights in the Southbound lane.
By the way there is a new post up on the funniest blog on the Internets.  It made me laugh out loud about 5 times.  Read it here.  Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a Happy Hump day.  Give someone a Hug. One more day until St. Patrick's Day (Why do I care?)  Just for the record I will be wearing orange that day.

No comments: