Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Eagles Have Grown

You can see how big they are getting. Pretty soon they will fly away.  I hate the commercials but it is fun to check in on them every once in awhile. 


I finished The Sixth Man today.  It was a very well written thriller by David Baldarchi.  I really liked it although some of it was a lot unbelievable.  I am going to read The Bonaparte Secret by Greg Loomis next.   I am not sure if I have already read it or not.  If I have I will have to find another one to read.  In the meantime I had physical therapy yesterday and it was not so bad.  I did not have the pain that followed the first time.  I think it is helping.  In the meantime I have a big Eastern Star meeting this afternoon and I would prefer to go see the new Green Hornet movie and I really don't care about seeing it. (I may go, however)

Thanks for stopping by,  Hugs, j

No comments: