Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday

 I took this picture the other day and forgot to include it.  I don't know what this tree is but they are blooming all over town and making my life more beautiful


And today I have been printing things for a meeting that I have to send notices out for and watching the Tony Awards.  I have been watching the Tony awards for at least 50 years.  Mother and I always watched it and enjoyed it as the best of all of the awards shows. I think because the entertainment is always the best.  Tonight's show had Neil Patrick Harris as the MC  and he nailed it.  He is mutli-talented and one of my favorite actors. His number with Hugh Jackman was hilarious.  I loved it when he rode out on one of the amazing horse puppets from Warhorse and then said -"You know the amazing thing is that it is all put together with glue."  (It went right over most people.)


You can find out about the winners someplace else.  I just really like the show.  It is like "Glee" only for grown-ups.

I used to fall asleep during some of the awards shows but not this one. I taped it and may watch it again.  Thanks for stopping by.  Hugs,  j

1 comment:

kenju said...

Jay, that tree looks like a white lilac to me.