Monday, June 27, 2011

Week-end thoughts and Miles on Monday

 Well it has been quite a week-end.  I ran out of steam Saturday at the Grand Master' symposium and missed the last third of the day.  But I needed to rest and the Library at the Consistory is a good place to take a nap.  When I got home I was bushed and fell asleep about three times while I was waiting for things to upload.

Jon stopped over to update me on his phone.  For some reason the volume control stopped working. So I sent him down to Sprint to see what could be done.  I had taken out an insurance policy on his phone and fortunately that kicked in.  He called after going to Sprint to tell me that he found out I was eligible for an upgrade if I got it before the end of the month.  So now I haz a new phone..the pictures of Miles were taken with it and with the Samsung Pad which I also got.
 This one was taken with the Pad and the next two with the phone.  Not sure I like it as well as the Palm Prie but I like the phone better.

Poor Bailey.  He is getting more and more confused.  Today he went outside and could not find his way back to the house.  I left him out for quite awhile and finally had to go get him.  He went around and around in circles. Mostly all he does is sleep.  H likes his treats but Miles usually steals half of them while he is eating his. He is due to be 16 on August 25 so he is getting up there.  He is not in any pain but his quality of life isn't what it used to be.  Well, Cassie has decided to sit on my arm so I guess blogging is over for tonight.  Have a great week.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Miles is handsome regardless of the camera :)

hugs to Bailey