Thursday, June 16, 2011

This 'n That

I was not sleeping well last night due to pain from the physical therapy.  I really had a difficult day and did not go to my cousin's wedding anniversary party because my legs (? go figure) and arm were aching.  So when I woke up in the middle of the night I looked down and saw the above.  Bailey and Miles were snuggled next to each other on the floor in front of my chair.  Actually they were much closer in the other picture which I took and accidentally deleted.They never sleep next to each other as far as I know but then who knew.  I am usually asleep.

I had an Eastern Star Home Board meeting this morning and I am still moving slowly.  I suppose that is natural.
Jon has been feeding wasps in college.  The little movie above is what they would look like if they were not in the nest.  He says all he can see is the little round mouth.  It reminds him of the plant Audrey in the "Little Shop of Horrors"


The way he described it I am afraid he is bonding with the little buggers.  I mean when he says they sort of go nom nom nom..... go figure.

Thanks for stopping by.  I can't believe it is Thursday already

No comments: