Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Quote of the Day/Something new

To call Michelle Bachmann a flake is an insult to the fine folks at Kelloggs. 
 David Letterman

I am trying out a Samsung Tab.  Which I could get with my upgrade.  It only costs $1 a day after the initial purchase and it is really cool.  All of my iphoto pictures have been transferred to it and also to my phone and I don't know how it happened but it is neat to have them there and I can customize the wallpaper and so one of my pictures of the trees and the green carpeted forest is now the background on my Tab and Bailey is on the phone. 

I like what they can do and it is so much easier to text.  In fact I do not really have to type as I can just speak into it and it converts my voice to text.  If I want to type it there are words suggested as I type.  Amazing.  I have access to both of my e-mail accounts and Facebook and it has a Kindle App so I can download books from Amazon.  Funny I just said I would never get a Kindle but I did download a free book onto the Tab.  I decided on The Prince by Machiavelli.  So we will see how it works.  But in the meantime I have several real books lined up to read.

  I just got a new one called King's Gold by Michael Jecks.  It is the thirtieth Knights Templar Mystery and I will read it next.  Goes to the front of the line. 

In the meantime my need for sleep is catching up with me so I am off to sleep.  Thanks for stopping by. Hugs,  j

1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

I think Bachman and Palin should run together, no?