Friday, June 15, 2007

Google Analytics

Abut a month ago I put a little program on this Blog to let me know about traffic to the blog. It gives me a lot of information. I already had a counter on it and I should have 3,000 hits in the next few days.

Since I put the program on May 19 to yesterday the information gleaned is as follows:

All traffic sources sent a total of 463 visits

69.98% Direct Traffic

26.35% Referring Site3.67% Search Engines
The most visitors in one day was 19, The least was 6. Yesterday there were 13
They came from the following places in the world:
Europe - 8; Australia and New Zealand – 1; Asia 8 – Including 1 from Japan and 1 from Ankara, Turkey; South America - Argentina, Peru and 7 from Brazil
Canada – 6 visits
US – Washington – 2;Oregon – 2; California – 4
Colorado –1; Utah – 2; Oklahoma – 5; Nebraska – 3; Texas – 19 ;Alabama – 1;Minnesota-7;New York – 2; New Hampshire – 1; Illinois – 3; Indiana – 1; Ohio – 5
Pennsylvania – 1; Alabama – 1; North Carolina – 1
In Iowa – 207
Des Moines - 111
Ogden - 3
Ames - 34
Newton -29
Iowa City - 9
Wyoming - 1
Johnston - 11
Alleman
Oskaloosa

I don't know how interesting you find these statistics but it is interesting to me and besides I went to Des Moines last night for Chapter and was out until 12:15. Then I was up at 6:15 and I am to weary to think much. You are loved - Be Happy! Hugs, j

No comments: