Monday, June 4, 2007



The Texas sky is beautiful. We have been having some Thunderstorms going through this afternoon. If I were at home Bailey would be barking at the thunder. He doesn't like it. Harley doesn't seem to mind. Lee thinks he is going deaf. He is a nice calm dog, just such a dog as I sometimes wish I had. However I do miss Bailey.

Basically today I hung around the house and read my blogs, etc in the morning and read my novel in the afternoon. Lee works out of his home office and was on the phone most of the day. He was to have flown to Vancouver B.C. to work this week and did leave to go to the airport but because of the storms his flight was canceled and he will be here all week. He joined Amy and me at Brennan's restaurant for supper.

Ginny just sent me some pictures and I am glad to get them.

As I said nothing much to report. Just hanging around and relaxing. I left my dues cards in Ames so I can't even go to a Masonic meeting. Must have been on purpose. Check back tomorrow. Be Happy and Loved. Hugs, j

No comments: