Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Tuesday



I spent the morning working on the computer and relaxing. In the afternoon I read and then went to a shopping (outlet) mall and wandered in and out of stores. I got a cute outfit for Evan. Then I had coffee and read the paper while Lee was at the gym. It was nice. Tomorrow is my last day in Dallas. I have really enjoyed being here. Harley watches me a lot. (Cause I sneak him food.)

After a delicious supper Amy and I sat in the back yard and visited and looked at family pictures. Perfect evening and no bugs. You can see the back yard is beautiful and you can also see that there are a lot of other houses like theirs around here. I get lost coming into their place. I am glad that Lee does the driving. Amy is trying to figure out a plan for tomorrow.

Be Loved and stay happy. Hugs. j

No comments: