Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Tim Bonney


Tim Bonny's Blog has a great entry called Learning by Degrees. His Blog also has a new look. I recommend looking at it.

Tim is the Scribe/Treasurer for our new Green Degrees Council - Knight Masons. He is a minister and is becoming a good friend. I went out to his church service (contemporary) at First Baptist in Johnston last Saturday and thoroughly enjoyed myself. You can also find his sermons on the Internet.

I first became aware of him on the Masonic Light list when he was still in Indiana. When he came to Des Moines and affiliated with Daylight Lodge I went to his installation as Master. I was so impressed. He was installed as Master and immediately conferred the Fellowcraft Degree. Since then I have been more and more impressed.

Thanks Tim for being my friend and Brother.

My readership was down yesterday. Perhaps I need more jokes.

Be loved. Hugs. jcs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one of the joys of Freemasonry is the brothers we meet and the friends me make! I appreciate your friendship brother!

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

As I do yours!