Thursday, June 7, 2007


So, right now I am having trouble uploading pictures to Blogger. The only one that came up was of Staunton Brown (left) from Missouri and his friend whose name I did not get. I had some pictures of kids skating on a rink in the center of the Galleria and the shopping center itself also the view out my window and the reception which was held tonight. I met folks from Arkansas and Minnesota and enjoyed the food. I even had a picture of the food table (denuded) and if I can I will put them up on another post.

I went looking for things in the Galleria but they were way out of my league. I found a necktie and pocket scarf priced at $250. Waaaaay out of my league.

The reception was fun. It is always fun to watch RCC Sir Knights as they glad hand each other and it is nice to meet new people. The Intendent General from Minnesota is new and is a nice guy. So was his traveling companion. I hooked up with Glenn and Freddie and got my stuff from them so I can be dressed in proper attire for the meetings. The following posts will probably be more boring than usual. Tomorrow we bo to a Tour of the San Jacinto Monument and Battlefield and the Battleship Texas. Should be interesting. Be Happy - Hugs. j

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jay:

You will enjoy the USS Texas. It saw action in both world wars. I toured it in '93 while my wife and daughter toured a mall. With my credit cards...