Friday, September 19, 2008

Grand Lodge - Friday

This is Brother Bostwick. He has attended (I believe) 51 consecutive Grand Lodge Sessions. Quite a Record.
The guys who wear the "big necklaces" Iowas Past Grand Masters.
Some of the finest Masons I know.
Most Worshipful Donald E. Mosier Grand Master of Masons in Iowa.
Robert G. Davis of Oklahoma gave an outstanding Keynote Address. He made us aware of what we need to do as Masons to make ourselves relevant to today's man.

The rest of the pictures are here.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

i notice the Masons are rather elderly; I don't see anyone under 50 - is this true of all Masons?
I suspect it merely reflects a trend in all organized clubs and socities - no young ones seem interested in joining these days.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

We have lots of young ones. But you are right a lot of older ones. Bob describe us as intergenerational. More pictures when I get home. The Internet connection is way to slow here at the motel. j