Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I just don't like the woman!

Some of the reasons are below in this post which I stole:

MNMOM says this about Sarah Palin
Her Blog is Happy to Be From Iowa.

I'm hearing a lot of hogwash about Sarah Palin's popularity being based on the fact that "she's just like us". Get those pcs writing letters to the editor folks - we have to clear up this crazy misunderstanding.

America! Repeat after me:
I'm not wealthy
I don't wear $600 eyeglass frames.
I don't want to ban books.
I dont make rape victims pay for their assault
I don't fire people who don't agree with me
I don't fire people for supporting my opposition in an election
I don't lie, and lie, and lie, and lie
I don't favor pork and pet projects
I don't ditch my kids for my own ambitions
I don't force teenagers to get married
I don't parade my kids around for political gain
I don't support Alaskan plans to secede from the United States
I don't believe the Iraq war is a mission from God
I don't stay in my own home while charging the state for travel expenses
I don't mock community organizers, in fact I cherish them
I actually think the separation of church and state is a PRETTY GOOD IDEA! To quote Mrs. Palin "If it was good enough for the Founding Fathers, it's good enough for me!"
I know the Founding Fathers did NOT write the Pledge of Alligiance and they sure as hell did enter the phrase "under God".
I know that living across the Bering Strait from Russia doesn't give anyone foreign relations experience anymore than standing in a Jiffy Lube imparts automotive repair skills.

She is NOTHING LIKE THE AVERAGE AMERICAN!!! Pass it on!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jay, I love to look at your blog site, but have to admit that the time has come for me to take you off my favorites list. The reason? It has become just too political in nature for my liking. Don't worry, I still enjoy your company!! That won't change.

jaycoles@gmail.com said...

http://baileysbuddy.blogspot.com/2008/01/disclaimer.html

Good Bye!