Saturday, September 20, 2008

Special Moment

This is Ryan. He and his wife were at the Scottish Rite Reception. He reads my Blog. Unfortunately he doesn't always "listen" to what I have to say because he keeps sending me things. We belong to different philosophical parties. After he sent me a couple of Democrat Bashing e-mails I told him that I had relegated his address to SPAM and would not read any more of them. (I really didn't make him Spam but I do watch what he sends me.) So now he puts comments on the blog. I even publish them
And this is Ryan's wife. She told me that she likes Cassie. It was fun to meet them.

1 comment:

julieann said...

Jay - It was so great to finally meet you. i love to hear about your blog posts from my husband, he really enjoys them. I can not wait to see more of Cassie :-)