Monday, September 21, 2009

Miles on Monday

Even though he looks like he has done something naughty in this picture he hadn't. The football is his but Bailey co-opted it and stole it from him. So Miles got it back for awhile. Bailey gets it most of the time. Miles had only one "accident" today. And it was on the hardwood floor and not the carpet so he is getting better.
This is the little guy on the ramp out the back door. He is so sweet.
I got these pictures from Jon's camera. I put the entire album on line. Here is the link.
Miles and Cassie still love to play and go at it all the time. I put a movie up showing them playing. I had one I thought I was taking which showed him playing with the ball but it didn't come out.
This is Miles' pen. He goes in there when I leave the house (Bailey goes in the bedroom) and he does not seem to mind being in it He is so funny. Tonight he and Jon walked down to the Bridge by Carr Woods. He was still energetic when he got back. It is so much fun having him around that I don't really mind the mess. He is Jon's dog however. When Jon comes back from work Miles goes nuts about him. It is nice having them both around.

Miles and Cassie from Jay Simser on Vimeo.

I was supposed to go down to Des Moines to work with Kurt on Ritual tonight but it did not work out. He got a big project for work so he had to work late and it was OK. I have three more trips there this week. I did not mind not having to go and James from Lodge called me up and we met at Applebees for supper. I had the Cajun steak and it was delicious. I also met the Fire Department out at Lodge so they could go through the place to prepare in case there is a fire. They wanted to see where the shut-off valves and other things were located. It is good that they are doing this. They also asked some questions. They drove the big truck out to do their visit. Not sure why. I almost asked them for a ride but really didn't have the time. Just another boring day at 1309. I am enjoying a new book. But what else is new? Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

No comments: