Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Scottish Rite Fall Kick off


I added the pictures above which Kevin Christians just sent me. He took them at Consistory. The top one is the same three fellows as in the picture below and the one under that is your's truly and Kent Naughton who rode down with me tonight. Thanks Kevin.
I went to the Consistory tonight to attend the Fall Kick Off meeting for the Des Moines Consistory. This is Kurt (right) and his father in law and brother in law who attended as his guests. There was a very nice dinner of a grilled Iowa Chop and all the trimmings. It was delicious. Other than that I did not do much tonight. Mostly just read and watched the puppy who had another great (no accidents) day. Miles is a really neat addition to the family. Things are busy the rest of the week. Plus there are new TV season shows beginning and I am trying to watch some of those. The TiVo works great and the nice thing is I can fast forward through the commercials.

Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

(More pictures of the Kick-off on the Consistory Blog. j

P.S.
Sometime tomorrow I should hit the 100,000 mark on my counter - AWESOME

1 comment:

Nessa said...

Such a happy group of fellows.