Thursday, September 3, 2009

Movie Making III

It was a short night last night. After working in the Consistory office (and my side job as the still photographer for Iowawood) I set up for the monthly meet and greet at the Consistory. We usually have it in the library but that is being used as a movie set and they were filming on the third floor so we held it in the Grand Banquet room which was actually quite a nice place to have it. This "work" is wearing me out. I go down tomorrow also. I am really having fun. Here is the post about the movies and the link to the pictures I took today. Thanks for stopping by. I now have to finish getting ready for the Stated Meeting of Arcadia Lodge tonight. I would probably give body parts to be able to go to bed and sleep for about 10 hours. But there is no rest for the wicked. and I am as wicked as they come. Hugs, j-bear.

They are still there. It seemed somehow quieter today. Perhaps because I was tired or just getting used to them being there. Quiet professionals doing their jobs and working hard to produce a great product.
They were real flowers and made the 33rd Degree Room smell like a funeral parlor.
Colored gels to provide the right atmosphere for the Pawn Shop.
Lots of people behind the scenes working, waiting, filming.
Mr. Stahl, in focus this time.
They either tolerate or
seem amused by my incessant snapping of photos.
(Much like the members of the Consistory when I shoot an event.)
Actually when I took this shot the filming was waiting for the noon time bell concert from St. John's to end so they could continue with the shoot.
They wanted to know how much longer the bells would be ringing.
Mr. Stahl again. He cleans up nicely.
Looks like he could be going to a funeral (or a Masonic meeting)
He apologized to me for getting in the shot. I was trying to get a shot of him because he is the one who is in charge of the shoot. (Or at least he seems to be. Always says "Rolling" and then it gets super quiet and "Cut" when the scene is finished.

Click here to see the Album for today.

2 comments:

Ur-spo said...

Some of these fellows seem quite amused for taking the photograph.
A few of them don't look too happy, ho ho ho.

Dianne said...

you're paparazzi! LOL

this is so interesting