Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Big Snow

Travel was not fun today but I had to go out to the Lodge to get the Funeral Box in order to do a Masonic Funeral Service. The family had requested it and it is our duty and honor to hold one when asked. I am very thankful for my old (99) Jeep with 4-wheel Drive.
Driving was not an activity I really enjoyed today. It was slippery.
Everybody was moving very slowly.
I had to go to a couple of stores and pick up a prescription also so I stopped at Wendy's (they have a new Bacon Burger with really nice Applewood Bacon) and I got a bowl of Chili to bring home for supper.
Dogs were being walked. Good thing they had leashes on. It was getting deep and they were short.

My house with the snow on the bushes.
This is outside the back door
Miles isn't really sure of what to do with this stuff.
He decides to come in.
Shaking the snow off.
Bailey is happy to have us inside. He does not go more than a foot outside the door. Joh is going to shovel some back there. We have a Blizzard forecast.
Short video showing how deep the snow is on Miles. I will try for a better one tomorrow and then a W C Fields.. Stay through for the last line.




1 comment:

Ur-spo said...

wow, snow!
I forget it canbe like that. we had very bad rain for one day; to the north they got 26 inches of snow.