Sunday, December 20, 2009

Breakfast Club

Actully I took this photo on the way home. It was worse on the way down. Snow and mist today in central Iowa but I still got out to go to the Waveland Park Breakfast. It is too good to miss and besides I had presents for the kids.
First a full breakfast including anything you want to order and you can get seconds. The Prince was hungry.
Mom was concentrating on the paper. I forgot to tell her I liked her Christmas sweater.
The Princess loves her sausage links.
And Dad has his morning coffee.
After breakfast I had some presents for the kids because I won't see them until after Christmas.
For the Princess a Princess and the Frog (Phrog for all you Wordzzle fans) Barbie doll. A little old for her perhaps but you can see it made her happy.
And the Prince gets a Jurassic Park Hot Wheels. He could not wait to go home to set it up.
One last shot and there will be a short video of how it works after it is done processing.

Breakfast Club from Jay Simser on Vimeo.

You know these folks are wonderful to let me share their kids. I was thinking on the way down to Des Moines that the greatest gift anyone can give is the gift of friendship and I have received it in abundance from them. I hope you all had as great a day as I did and now I must catch up with another friend who sent me an e-mail. I am truly blessed. Have a great week. j

No comments: