Monday, December 28, 2009

It's Complicated

I thought that I was supposed to get my hairscut today but I was wrong - it's tomorrow. So while I was out I decided that I would take in a movie. I went to see the movie It's Complcated.

I enjoyed the film. I don't know when I have not enjoyed a Meryl Streep film and this was funny. The only character I did not like was the architect played by Steve Martin. That may be because I do not like Martin - I thnk he relies on silliness instead of talent. I know, I am bad but he just does not appeal to me. Alec Baldwin was OK but the movie was carried by Streep and John Krsinski. Krasinski is talented and his comedic timing was perfect as the fiancee of one of the three children of Streep and Baldwin.

There was a group of women sitting right directly in front of me and I thought they were going to be annoying. I have been known to suggest that, if they want to talk during the film, people should wait until it comes out on DVD and watch it at home. After a few minutes they did stop sharing remarks and were quiet.

I would recommend this film. It is not a great film but it is very entertaining and there were several laugh out loud moments. Thanks for stopping by. Stay warm, Hugs, j

1 comment:

Tom Bailey said...

You have quite a bit of good information on your blog and it is a fun read. With a name like yours I had to stop in and see what it was about.

Kindest regards,
Tom Bailey