Friday, December 11, 2009

Wordzzle

As always click on the button to see the guidelines. And don't forget to go to Raven's Nest to see all the others.


Words for this week's 10-word challenge are: sugar, mortgage, logical, roller skates, outlandish, Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus, cummerbund, unexpected, photo album, scarecrow

And for the mini: tomatoes, turtles, basement apartment, circumference, make my day

"Go ahead and make my day, tell me that my circumference is smaller and my basement apartment is full of turtles and tomatoes..." Scarecrow was looking at the photo album which was found in an unexpected place behind the cummerbund embroidered with the phrase, "Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus." It was an outlandish purple and red color and had been hidden behind Phrogs roller skates. A logical place if you are hiding a mortgage, but Sugar, you should never put an embroidered cummerbund anywhere near a skateboard..It could bring you bad luck.

And now a Phrog joke -



Words for next week's 10-word challenge are: spaghetti, woe is me, mythology, avarice, windy, pathetic, paper towels, water, all my children, books


And for the mini: best deals of the week, Nobel Peace Prize, sleep deprived, cauliflower, practice

2 comments:

Raven said...

Very concise this week. Well done. I like how you got rid of "Yes Virginia..." Enjoyed the joke.

Argent said...

I also enjoyed the joke.
Phrog has roller skates? Wow!