Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sunday Sunday

This is Ginny's cat on a shelf by a tree decoration she has.
The other cat is just one I found on the Internet

Cassie would do that if I were putting up a tree. But I can't because of Miles so I have to look at pictures of trees instead. Maybe next year. A couple of Sunday Funnies for today.



I just found this clip over at Zaius Nation. - I know I declared this a No Palin Zone but this is too good not to share. The look on Shatner's face is priceless. Enjoy!



I am going to Sioux City with Shane this afternoon. Perhaps I will get some good pictures. Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

3 comments:

kenju said...

I might have to steal your cartoons, Jay! They are great.

Ur-spo said...

Does Mrs. Palin know 'going rogue' is British slang for bareback sex?

Dianne said...

I'm not doing a tree this year either, Siren is too much to handle when it's up and I just can't do it this year

I got a lighted wreath instead, it's the lights I love the most

Siren sits beneath it and wails at it

they're all nuts ;)