Monday, December 28, 2009

Miles on Monday

Well, first there is Bailey. Looking disgruntled again because Miles was getting all the attention and he wanted to snack. His bowl is beside my chair so I can keep Miles from eating it so Bailey was on his way to the bowl. Miles sneaks Bailey's food when he can because it is good.
Jon was over Christmas Eve and I snapped this photo.
The lapdog syndrome is being encouraged (by both of us)
Waiting patiently for an invitation to sit on my lap. (He got it.)
And he likes to play. He has destroyed most of the pull toys but not this one. You can see that he has some big teeth. The puppy teeth are starting to fall out.The tooth fairy does not visit him cause Jon throws the old teeth out.. At least I think he does.
He loves to pull
Look at how tall he has gotten. I sometimes call him "horse" - He is eating some stolen Bailey food in this picture.
And then he was finished. Time to rest. Isn't the "Boy Bishop" beautiful?
(but I still miss Max)

2 comments:

Ginny Jackson said...

Miles is beautiful but d... I still miss Max too. I haven't been able to make Mas's Christmas ornament yet either. Christmas's past with Jon and mom were the best!

Ur-spo said...

i look forward to getting a pooch in 2010.