Monday, July 19, 2010

Miles on Monday


Poor Miles. All his toys are either in the yard (where he carried them) or chewed up and spread around the room (where I vacuumed them up)

So he plays with empty plastic coke bottles and his old dog dish,

He did have a joyful reunion with Jon who is back from Spain and full of stories. I haven't seen much of him and doubt that I will see a lot.

When this is being published I will be in the Hospital having a spur removed from the bottom of my large right toe. I don't expect to be good company for awhile as I understand it may be painful. I have some "Rush Limbaugh" pills to take if it gets too bad.

I expect to be home around 10:30 and will probably be in solitary for at least 3 of not 4 weeks.

After he finished playing with his dish he went after Cassie. Only problem there is she bats back.

























After I had this post ready to go and was sitting here feeling sorry for myself. I do that sometimes. When I have all this behind me perhaps it will get better. Miles must have known that I needed a hug. So he crawled up on my lap and proceeded to lay on me (I am now covered with dog hairs) and give me a tongue bath. I could not resist taking some pictures even though my ugly mug is in them I used one of them for my new profile picture on Facebook.





Happy Monday Thanks for stopping by. Hugs, j

No comments: