Thursday, July 22, 2010

Olbermann: The witch-hunt vs. Sherrod, and those who made it possible


In a Special Comment, Countdown's Keith Olbermann rails against the manipulation on Fox News and right-wing Web sites. "It is intentional redirection from reality and progress, to... the fomenting of hatred of Americans by Americans."

I am not able to embed this video but it is worth your time to watch this.


Olbermann's comments are "spot on" regarding Ms Sherrod's trial in the media.

Several years ago I used to take my car to a business here in Ames. As I sat in the lobby waiting for the work to be done on my car the television was set to Faux News. Watching it (because it was on) made me feel dirty. I did not like the obvious manipulation which was taking place. I soon found another place to get my car serviced. My TV channels are set so I do not have to even flip through this "news" source. I really hate what is happening in out country regarding hate... because that is what it is hate, racism, sexism, homophobia, ageism.Tea Party...(Tea party! How could something so innocuous stir up so much hatred/) .it is all a manifestation of hate. Don't buy into it.

No comments: