Friday, November 26, 2010

Cousins



Scott, Tom and Emily and I had lunch at Black Market Pizza. They helped me move a piece of furniture up from Des Moines to my home. It was really great to see them and have a chance to visit. I can't believe how tall Emily has gotten. The kids are now at an age where you can enjoy a conversation with them. I think it has something to do with them being able to look you in the eye. I found out today that Scott and I have something in common. He loves to take pictures also. He showed me some great photos that he carries on his phone. Now we have to get him to become a blogger so that he can share his wonderful photos with the world. Or else he can send a bunch of them to me like my friend Bob does and I can publish them.

BTW Bob, you haven't sent me anything lately.

Tonight is going to be a Netflix night. I have a movie to watch. Everything else on TV seems to be a re-run. Of course I do have a couple of things saved on the DVR. Have a great week-end everybody. Hugs. j

No comments: